IDEAL FOR A HEN OR PAMPER PARTY, PRIOR TO A WEDDING OR JUST TO HAVE A RELAXING DAY.
We can bring the treatments to you at your home, hotel or rented cottage within a 15 mile radius of Witney, giving you indulgence hassle free pampering.
Booking well in advance is essential!
Packages can be tailor made for your needs, but here are 3 packages we offer. Package A is only for maximum 9 persons. Package B and C can accommodate larger groups.
Package A - £45.00pp
Luxury rejuvenating Facial and warm back, neck and shoulder Massage. Or replace massage with a mini manicure or pedicure. These include file, cuticle work and polish.
Package B - £35.00pp
Mini manicure or pedicure and 15min warm back massage.
Package C - £25.00pp
Mini manicure or pedicure or warm back, neck and shoulder massage.
Full individual beauty treatments are also available for smaller parties of 8 or less. Please call to discuss your options, we can be as flexible as possible.
Note: Please remove all nail polish prior to treatment if having the manicure or pedicure.
A small deposit will need to be given when booking to secure your date.
Jessica GELeration or The Gel Bottle gel nails can be added to each treatment for an additional £5
French polish can be added to each treatment for an additional £3 (if gel then an extra £8 in total)
No other offers can be redeemed against this package
Please consider these points before arrival. If you are affected by these questions please rebook your appointment for 14 days time.
1. Do you have a fever or have you had a high temperature in the last 10 days (a fever is a temperature greater than 37.5)?
2. Have you had a cough or any other respiratory signs in the last 10 days?
3. Do you have or have you felt extreme fatigue in the last 10 days?
4. Have you noticed a loss of sense of smell or taste in the last 10 days?
5. Have you been in contact with or living with someone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19?
6. If so, have you or your associate fully recovered from COVID-19?
7. If you have had COVID-19 and have recovered, are you still in quarantine?
For more information, please click on the below World Health Organisation link for more information.